Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally here

We are finally here in Port au Prince. We had to spend a very long time at the Miami airport with me flipping out because I really wasn't sure who was picking us up at the airport, but we made it.

The Hospice where we are staying for two nights is called Hospice St. Josephs and its on a hill overlooking Port au Prince, facing the water. The view is gorgeous and I'm sure everyone here has at least one picture of it.

Tomorrow, we are heading to Gonayiv to start working on the accounts. We will be staying there a little under a week before we split up into groups and travel to other cities. We will be starting in the North and then traveling to the central areas. Then we will come back to Port au Prince for one day before we hit the branches in the South.

I don't have any pictures as of yet, and I have to get off the computer. THere are tons of people looking to use it.

I'll try to leave another post soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home